Ready or not, here it comes…2017
Take time today and list 5 things you are grateful for that happened in 2016.
- My daughter came home to live with me, and I am grateful that she was wise enough to know it was needed for her to have a better future.
- My Mom went home to be with Jesus, and although I miss her, I am grateful that she is no longer in pain.
- I decided to stop driving because my eyesight made it unsafe for me and others, I am grateful that I made this decision before I did something I would regret.
- A long time estranged relationship has been reconnected and I am grateful that even though it is not fully healed, it is on the way to be whole.
- I am grateful that as I end this year, I am emotionally stronger and more settled than this time last year.
Be inspired, you will make it!